Welcome to Dynamic Care Services. We are committed to delivering High-Quality Person Centred Care and Support Services in the comfort of your own home and in the community to meet to meet your individual needs. We are dedicated to respect your wishes and to promote your independence.
Our Belief’s and Core Values
Dynamic Care Services will enable people that we support to:
- Have equality of opportunity as individuals, whilst respecting choice and independence in their own homes.
- Lead as fulfilling and independent lives as possible through the care and support provided in their own homes.
- Be protected from harm, abuse and exploitation.
- Grow and develop as individuals.
- Promote social inclusion within the community.
- Treat service users and staff with dignity, respect, sensitivity and fairness, regardless of their circumstances.
- Work with service users to optimise opportunities to enhance independence and promote choice.
- Enabling individuals with disability or illness to be in a safe and comfortable living environment.
- Provide a service that is flexible and responsive to the needs of individuals and carers.
- Adopt best practices and maintain high standards in our work.
- Work in partnership with others to help provide better services.
- Encourage individuals to comment about the strengths and shortcomings of our service and ensure that we learn from these.
- Keep individuals informed of developments and changes which may have implications for the provision of services to them.
Policies and Procedures
Our policies and procedures which are used in ensuring quality care and your safety include:
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Complaints Procedure
- Equal Opportunities
- Health and Safety
- First Aid
- Staff Development and Training
- Quality Assurance
- Whistle blowing
- Safe Handling of Medication
- Duty of Candour
- Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
- Food and Nutrition
- Lone Working
- Management of keys and safe keys security
- Hazard Reporting
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Medical Emergency Policy
Reviews and Quality Assurance
The Supported Living Team are involved in sharing information to tailor care and support on a day to day basis. This collaborative approach enables the team to meet individual changing levels of independence and assists in the care and support management process for each service user.
Assessors also undertake reviews in accordance with the company Quality Assurance Policy and risk assessments are reviewed where necessary. Our staff are supervised, both on an individual and group basis within the context of our Quality Assurance procedure.
All Service Users are encouraged to tell us if or how the service is meeting their needs and are also provide with feedback forms on the service.
Support workers record individual’s progress against goals and service user outcomes are monitored.